Register an Account
Forgot Login?
  • Paused
    Traveling and the Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System (ERTS)

    ARE YOU TRAVELING OUT OF YOUR HOME LOCAL? If you are traveling and want your benefits to stay with your current home Trust Fund, then you must have an ERTS form on file. Otherwise, your benefits will get dispersed to the current local you are working within. Contact your Local Union Office for assistance with the Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System (ERTS). We would be happy to assist you.

    Action Center

    We represent electrical workers in Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Humboldt, and Del Norte Counties, and we're proud to supply electrical contractors with the most effective work force in the North Bay and beyond. 

IBEW Local 551
2525 Cleveland Ave Ste. # B
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.